Eleven Great Reasons to Host an Essential Oil Class
Below are eleven great reasons to host an Essential Oil Class. I hope you’ll find more along the way.
- You get free oils. I give free samples to all the participants in a class and a special gift to the host. And sometimes there are extra freebies for purchases or because I’m in a good mood. Free oils rock!
- You get to see your friends. Hosting a class is about inviting friends or acquaintances who you think might benefit or be open to learning more about essential oils. I hate classes to drag on so after I’m done you get to catch up with your mates and have some laughs.
- You get to inhale beautiful essential oils. Essential Oils smell amazing – an hour spent smelling divine aromas is one way to pamper and honour your entire self.
- You will learn something new. I hope. At the very least, you’ll demonstrate your openness to your friend or to a new product.
- These products are natural, ethical and good for you. I’m yet to see any negative information about them.
- It’s easy. I’ll teach a class in your home, my home, a cafe or park and in many more locations. We can be creative and do whatever suits you the best.
- You will receive commissions if your friends order products. I’ll enrol your friends under you so that if you ever decide to build a business, you will already have some customers. But there’s no pressure to build a business or make a purchase. It’s up to you.
- There’s no pressure to purchase. Of course I will talk you through the steps to create a wholesale account. But I want to educate and motivate most of all. I hope you’ll all be open to using essential oils but understand if it’s not for you or not currently in your budget. (However, keep in mind that there is a business opportunity to consider if you’re wanting to create income. I will explore that with you if you are interested).
- Hosting a class helps me out. It’s a bit indulgent but I’m currently writing this before I’ve even hosted a class. I’m completely terrified of the idea of doing so but if you’re open to doing me a favour with no pressure to purchase and receiving some yummy oil samples in exchange plus an excuse to see your friends, please let me know. I would love to come and stand knock-kneed and shaking before you and get some practise at running a class 🙂
- You’ll save money. Once you learn how to use Essential Oils, you’ll have products for most incidents and save money and space in your home.
- Why not? Sometimes you don’t need a reason. Contact me today by phone, email or message to organise your essential oil class.